Product name: toilet sensor flusher
Sensing distance: 0-10cm
Product model: MTO1
Induction time: 0.25s
Product color: white/blue
Product weight: 240g
Product material: imported abs plastic material
Waterproof rating: ipx5
Battery capacity: 2000mAh
Charging method: 5V 2A mrico USB
Standby time: 3 months (calculated based on the frequency of use 25 times a day)
Long battery life
Rechargeable sensor press
2000mAh rechargeable lithium battery, a single full charge can last for more than 3 months.
If the battery is insufficient, the indicator will flash.
(5 people*5 times/person*90 days=2250 times)
1. The product is only suitable for auxiliary pressing of the toilet flush button, maximum pressing
The force is designed to be 5kg, please do not use it for other purposes to prevent accidents.
2. Generally, the toilet flush button has two buttons, the size of which is large, and this product only has one
One pressing head, the user can choose one of the toilet flush buttons
Button adaptation installation.
3. The product adopts a splash-proof design, which can effectively prevent
The impact of splashing water in different directions on the product, but it is absolutely forbidden to put the product
Washing in water, also can not use high-pressure water gun to wash.
4. When charging the product, please make sure that the charger voltage is 5V and it is not used properly
The voltage charger charges the product, which may damage the product and bring safety
6. Do not disassemble the product privately.
Main unit*1, adaptable cushion*5, charging cable*1, manual*1, base adhesive*2 (spare)
1. The maximum horizontal or vertical dimension of the suitable toilet flush button does not exceed 84mm, and the height does not exceed 12mm
Before buying, please check if your toilet tank button fits
2. Adhesive cannot be used to fix the large-curved and special-shaped water tank, and this product may not be suitable for installation.
3. The surface of the infrared sensor should be kept clean, and there should be no obstructions within 30cm above it, so as not to affect the normal sensing function.